Resembling a contemporary mix of mid-century modern and European loft style engineering, this architecturally designed, and unapologetically unique home exudes style and comfort throughout. With its commanding streetscape and sophisticated split-level design, the many layers and textures of this home create depth, intrigue and interest everywhere you look.
From the perfect blend of render, corrugated metal, timber and brick on the exterior to the welcoming open plan living spaces, on-trend colour palette and effortless functionality of the interiors, this superb home is full of contrasts that ultimately work in perfect harmony with one another to create a place of tranquillity and joy.
The living, dining and sunken lounge areas flow effortlessly to the multipurpose garden equipped with spacious deck, shade sail and entertaining patio. Perfectly positioned on the block, allowing the morning sun to hit the outdoor decks and inner living areas while providing a shaded area in the afternoon into the late evenings. Raised garden beds, a lockable garden shed, internal workshop as well as a cubbyhouse for the kids, providing space for everyone in the family to tinker and play.
The spacious galley style kitchen is ergonomically designed with high quality inclusions, fittings and finishes. With an Ariston electric stove and 4 burner gas cooktop, Bosch rangehood and dishwasher, plus a butler's pantry means your gourmet kitchen will impress even the most experienced of culinary geniuses.
Accommodation consists of four luxurious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom privately secluded offers a large walk-in wardrobe and intimate double vanity ensuite. Located on the upper floor is a home-office/study with spectacular views and spacious storage area. To ensure the whole family enjoys comfortable living all year round the home offers double glazing, zoned gas hydronic slab heating, Panasonic air conditioning and a woodstove.
Embracing a welcoming family environment with excellent size and a striking architectural design, this contemporary home offers a superb lifestyle in a premium Inner North location within easy reach to the City Centre and local schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and walking trails.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Main bedroom featuring walk-in robe and impressive ensuite
- Home office/ study with adjacent storage room
- Impressive foyer entry with enclosed robe
- Vast split level open living areas incorporating large dining
- Large striking kitchen with stone bench top and breakfast bar seating
- Ariston gas cooktop, Ariston electric oven, Bosch rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, space for 890mm wide fridge
- Butler's pantry
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower and bathtub
- Internal rooftop storage area
- Double garage with 2.7m high entrance suitable for caravans
- Flexible partition between garage and workshop
- Internal access to home through workshop
- Spacious outdoor living areas seamlessly flow from the indoor living
- Shaded upper deck area and outdoor dining terrace area
- Paved BBQ area
- Extensive paved walkways through backyard facilities
- Efficient Apricus solar hot water system with 200L electric buster
- 3-way heating - gas hydronic slab heating split to 5 zones, woodstove, Panasonic RC aircon
- All doors & windows double glazed & lockable
- House Energy rating of 6
- Dual water system - toilets and garden watering taps connected to the stormwater tank
- Outdoor lockable garden shed
- Handy roofed firewood storage
- Kids cubby house above chicken retreat
- Low maintenance garden with elevated vegetable beds